T-Mobile lays out a plan to fix customer churn
2011 wasn’t the best year for T-Mobile. It’s proposed merger with AT&T failed, and it couldn’t stop customers from jumping ship. T-Mobile is the only major national carrier in the United States without a clear plan to build a 4G LTE network. It’s also the only major carrier without the iPhone. These things combined paint more »
Read the rest of this Article Here…
iPhone review Related Articles:-wordpress plugin gallery.
The Military hopes to push out limited deployment this year, and Army program director Ed Mazzanti has stated that they expect to select two mobile operating systems for official use, noting that "iPhone and Android have been very well received." Sure, using multiple platforms may help protect soldiers against cyber attacks, but we can't be the only ones worried the Army is unintentionally breeding a generation of fanboys with guns, can we?It does make a lot of sense for the Military to benefit form the commercialized technology however it would probably be a smart move to modify the devices at least to provide some form of strong encryption for data going over the air. The latest set of autoblogging applications.
We have some wicked awesome news on the iOS gaming front today — Gameloft, the developer of popular 3D mobile games such as N.O.V.A and Asphalt, has announced a partnership with Epic Games that will allow Gameloft to use Epic Games’ Unreal Engine 3 in four new titles, two of which are expected by the end of 2011.
Unreal Engine on Apple devices first became a talking point when Epic Games debuted their tech demo of the engine, titled Epic Citadel, at Apple’s iPod event last September. The game displayed graphics that far surpassed anything previously seen on iOS, raising eyebrows around the world. Epic later went on to release the full version of the game, which is now known as IGN’s iPhone Game of the Year for 2010 — Infinity Blade.
I, for one, am very excited about this announcement. Between this partnership and their entry into the Mac App Store, Gameloft has been showing some serious ambition. Let’s hope we see some great games on the Unreal Engine 3 later this year.
With the tegra2 chip for the google android platform proving to have some great graphical capabilities, I hope gameloft can use the unreal engine 3 SDK to its full potential and produce some games that play real well and have some amazing grapics
Until next time, this is Adiman423 on behalf of iPhone Tutorial Videis signing out
Visit iPhone Tutorials
This summer 32 countries from around the globe will compete for the world’s most prestigious trophy – the FIFA World Cup. For the first time ever the Cup will be lifted in Africa and ESPN will be there to bring you exclusive coverage of this historic event to your iPhone or iPod touch.
The ESPN 2010 FIFA World Cup app features:
* Live scores
* Tournament stats and tables, including bracket view
* Exclusive US and global news and analysis
* Full tournament schedule
* Extensive profiles of all 32 teams, groups and top players
* Free ESPN original video vignettes profiling all 32 teams
* Personalization – select your teams and show your support!
* National anthems for all 32 World Cup teams!
* World Cup tournament history dating back to 1930
* Profiles of all 10 host venues
* Fantasy Bracket Predictor – put your knowledge to the test and choose next year’s World Cup champions
* Soccer Power Index: Check out ESPN's exclusive rankings of the top 100 FIFA teams
* Share favorite teams, news articles, and comments via Facebook, Twitter, and Email
For a single in-app purchase of $7.99, get all of the following exclusive features:
* NOTE: Live audio and video-on-demand is only available in the US:
* Live ESPN radio streams of all 64 matches
* In-game video highlights delivered within minutes of real-time, including goals, shots, saves, bookings, and other key events for all 64 matches
* Video recaps, studio analysis, and original features from ESPN's coverage team in South Africa
* Premium alerts, including breaking news alerts, game alerts, and customizable team alerts for all squads
* Live play-by-play commentary from ESPN's editorial team, detailed stats, and field visualizations of every game
The 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa.
One Game Changes Everything.
© Copyright 2009 ESPN